What exactly is Blue Sky Escapes doing to protect travellers and travel partners?
It is, above all, our duty of care to ensure that we have established policies and protocols to make sure that our travellers, and travel partners, remain safe, at all stages of the journey.
- Before you travel, we’ll make sure that all guides and staff members you meet complete health declarations, and create contingency planning for vetted medical facilities
- All properties and ground partners are screened in line with our COVID-19 safety protocols.
- Travellers are also required to complete health declarations before their journey begins.
- We’re providing face masks and hand sanitisers for each traveller.
- Deep cleaning and sanitisation of accommodation and transport is carried out and frequent temperature checks for staff are in place. During the journey, your travel consultant will provide 24/7 support for any issue (no matter how small) that might come up.
All of this means that your journey experience will be as safe as practically possible – for both travellers and ground partners.