Amandari: Iconic emerald-hued infinity pool with views onto the verdant jungle below. Free-standing guest suites with alang-alang roofs and interiors of coconut, teak and bamboo offer tranquil terraces and outdoor bathtubs. Beyond the paras-stone walls, iconic rice terraces, artisan villages and Bali’s cultural heart, Ubud, lie waiting. Amankila: Claiming a breathtaking stretch of coastline on the Lombok Strait, Amankila resides on a lush hillside beneath sacred Mount Agung. Architect Ed Tuttle was inspired by Ujung Water Palace and the property’s graceful buildings are connected by frangipani-lined walkways through the treetops. Aman Villas at Nusa Dua: Peaceful retreats located on Bali’s southernmost peninsula, the Aman Villas at Nusa Dua are set within palm-fringed grounds and gardens, with swimming pools flanked by aromatic frangipani trees. The Aman Villas at Nusa Dua are also the perfect starting point for a journey through Indonesia with Aman: Amandari, Amankila, Amanwana and Amanjiwo are all within easy reach.
– One complimentary night of accommodation for each three nights of stay in the specified suite categories below:
Amandari: Pool Suite, Ayung Suite, Asmara Suite & Amandari Suite
Amankila: Pool Suite, Infinity Pool Suite, Kilasari Suite & Indrakila Suite
Aman Villas at Nusa Dua: One-Bedroom, Two-Bedroom, Three-Bedroom, Four-Bedroom, Five-Bedroom and Six-Bedroom Villas
Let our personality take you through a journey across time — learn the stories behind deaths and burials of a time when Singapore was a colony, discover diaries and recollections of the war, and discuss the contributions of Singapore's pioneers, and how fascinating parts of the nation's history was charted.
Gather at a secret mystical spot, located in one of the now-defunct Chinese Kampong sites within the cemetery forest. Discover how the living lived and continues to live among the dead, the effects that modern life and people have had on the spot, and a creative take on how we continue to keep alive the stories of those who came before us.
Discover more on the salvation of the iconic Bukit Brown Cemetery gates, the creation of ad hoc shrines, and the material culture of Bukit Brown — you might even draw a surprising link or two back to European history by understanding the use of decorative elements and materials.
Offer is valid from now – 31 March 2022.
– This exclusive is valid for new bookings only, is subject to availability and is not combinable with any other exclusive unless specified
– Rate is subject to 21% government tax and service charge. Cancellations and payments as per hotel standard terms
– Aman reserves the right to withdraw this exclusive at any time with 48 hours’ notice
– Children under 12 years do not incur a room charge and are limited to two per suite
– Third person will be charged at $175 per day, inclusive of breakfast
– Exclusive is cumulative if booking for more than 3 nights