Amandari: Iconic emerald-hued infinity pool with views onto the verdant jungle below. Free-standing guest suites with alang-alang roofs and interiors of coconut, teak and bamboo offer tranquil terraces and outdoor bathtubs. Beyond the paras-stone walls, iconic rice terraces, artisan villages and Bali’s cultural heart, Ubud, lie waiting. Amankila: Claiming a breathtaking stretch of coastline on the Lombok Strait, Amankila resides on a lush hillside beneath sacred Mount Agung. Architect Ed Tuttle was inspired by Ujung Water Palace and the property’s graceful buildings are connected by frangipani-lined walkways through the treetops. Aman Villas at Nusa Dua: Peaceful retreats located on Bali’s southernmost peninsula, the Aman Villas at Nusa Dua are set within palm-fringed grounds and gardens, with swimming pools flanked by aromatic frangipani trees. The Aman Villas at Nusa Dua are also the perfect starting point for a journey through Indonesia with Aman: Amandari, Amankila, Amanwana and Amanjiwo are all within easy reach.
– One complimentary night of accommodation for each three nights of stay in the specified suite categories below:
Amandari: Pool Suite, Ayung Suite, Asmara Suite & Amandari Suite
Amankila: Pool Suite, Infinity Pool Suite, Kilasari Suite & Indrakila Suite
Aman Villas at Nusa Dua: One-Bedroom, Two-Bedroom, Three-Bedroom, Four-Bedroom, Five-Bedroom and Six-Bedroom Villas
Offer is valid from now – 31 March 2022.
Terms and conditions
– This exclusive is valid for new bookings only, is subject to availability and is not combinable with any other exclusive unless specified
– Rate is subject to 21% government tax and service charge. Cancellations and payments as per hotel standard terms
– Aman reserves the right to withdraw this exclusive at any time with 48 hours’ notice
– Children under 12 years do not incur a room charge and are limited to two per suite
– Third person will be charged at $175 per day, inclusive of breakfast
– Exclusive is cumulative if booking for more than 3 nights