Named ‘Peaceful Soul’ for the serenity, privacy and beauty of its setting in Central Java’s cultural heartland, Amanjiwo overlooks the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Borobudur, Mahayana temples. Perfectly placed for exploring the region’s historic, artistic and cultural highlights, or for simply relaxing in blissful surroundings, the Ed Tuttle-designed resort lies at the foot of the Menoreh Hills, cascading gracefully from a lofty rotunda down the hillside to a magnificent swimming pool.
– One complimentary night of accommodation for each three nights of stay in either the Garden Pool Suite or Borobudur Pool Suite
– Garden Suite starting at IDR 6,525,000++ a night
– Borobudur Suite starting at IDR 8,265,000++ a night
– Garden Pool Suite starting at IDR 10,614,000++ a night
– Borobudur Pool Suite starting at IDR 12,789,000++ a night
– Dalem Jiwo starting at IDR 28,536,000++ a night
– With a 2-night stay or longer: Choose between complimentary signature experiences
– With a 3-night stay or longer: Enjoy your complimentary breakfast upgrade to a private Progo Picnic Breakfast for two guests
Let our personality take you through a journey across time — learn the stories behind deaths and burials of a time when Singapore was a colony, discover diaries and recollections of the war, and discuss the contributions of Singapore's pioneers, and how fascinating parts of the nation's history was charted.
Gather at a secret mystical spot, located in one of the now-defunct Chinese Kampong sites within the cemetery forest. Discover how the living lived and continues to live among the dead, the effects that modern life and people have had on the spot, and a creative take on how we continue to keep alive the stories of those who came before us.
Discover more on the salvation of the iconic Bukit Brown Cemetery gates, the creation of ad hoc shrines, and the material culture of Bukit Brown — you might even draw a surprising link or two back to European history by understanding the use of decorative elements and materials.
Offer#1 is valid from now – 31 March 2022.
Offer#2 is valid from now – 31 March 2022.
– This exclusive is valid for new bookings only, is subject to availability and is not combinable with any other exclusives unless specified
– Rate is subject to 21% government tax and service charge. Cancellations and payments as per hotel standard terms
– Aman reserves the right to withdraw this exclusive at any time with 48 hours’ notice
– Children under 12 years do not incur a room charge and are limited to two per suite
– Third person will be charged at $175 per day, inclusive of breakfast
– Exclusive is cumulative if booking for more than 3 nights
– Rates are per room per night based on double occupancy
– Rates are subject to 11% government tax and 10% service charge
– Proof of citizenship or KIMS/KITAS cards must be presented upon check in