Located on Phuket’s west coast, Amanpuri (meaning ‘a peaceful place’) lies on a sheltered headland overlooking the Andaman Sea. Aman’s flagship property, and home to the brand’s first Holistic Wellness Centre, the resort offers 40 spacious Thai-styled guest Pavilions and 40 Villas discretely spaced across a coconut grove. At the foot of a sweeping stone stairway lies the secluded white crescent of Pansea Beach.
– Book a three night consecutive stay and receive the fourth night complimentary
– Daily breakfast for two guests per room
– Room upgrade subject to availability on check-in
– Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
– A complimentary Thai or Italian lunch for up to two people per room, excluding alcohol and gratuities
Stay for a minimum of 2 nights at the following exclusive rates:
– Pavilion with an upgrade to Garden Pavilion at THB 12,500++/night
– Garden Pavilion with an upgrade to Garden Pool Pavilion at THB 15,000++/night
– Partial Ocean Pavilion with an upgrade to Partial Ocean Pool Pavilion at THB 16,500++/night
– Ocean Pavilion with an upgrade to Ocean Pool Pavilion at THB 18,500++/night
Let our personality take you through a journey across time — learn the stories behind deaths and burials of a time when Singapore was a colony, discover diaries and recollections of the war, and discuss the contributions of Singapore's pioneers, and how fascinating parts of the nation's history was charted.
Gather at a secret mystical spot, located in one of the now-defunct Chinese Kampong sites within the cemetery forest. Discover how the living lived and continues to live among the dead, the effects that modern life and people have had on the spot, and a creative take on how we continue to keep alive the stories of those who came before us.
Discover more on the salvation of the iconic Bukit Brown Cemetery gates, the creation of ad hoc shrines, and the material culture of Bukit Brown — you might even draw a surprising link or two back to European history by understanding the use of decorative elements and materials.
Offer #1 is valid from for stays up to 15 December 2020.
Offer #2 is valid from for stays up to 31 March 2022.
– This offer cannot be combined with any other promotions
– Offer is subject to change or withdrawal without prior notice
– Offer 2 applies to residents of Thailand only and proof of residency is required at check-in. This exclusive is valid for two persons per room and a minimum stay of two-night is required. A supplementary charge for a third person sharing a room, including daily breakfast and afternoon, round-trip airport transfers, is THB3,500 per night. The rate does not include service charge or tax and deposit and booking modifications as per Amanpuri’s standard terms. Benefits are non-transferable and non-exchangeable. Blackout dates: 24 Dec 2020 to 2 Jan 2021, 01-30 June 2021, 21 Dec- 05 January 2022