Located on the banks of the Mae Ping River, Anantara Chiang Mai Resort opens doors to a world of adventure and discovery. It is a riverside serenity in the heart of Chiang Mai. Relax on your balcony daybed, or at the adults-only pool. Delve into local culture with Muay Thai boxing, healing spa therapies and cooking class adventures. Or explore the temple-filled old city, Lanna heritage, artisan villages and mountain hill tribes.
– 10% discount on nightly rate
– Daily breakfast for two
– Complimentary 50-minute Thai massage for two for a min.2 nights stay. (once per stay)
– No additional charges for children under the age of 4
Let our personality take you through a journey across time — learn the stories behind deaths and burials of a time when Singapore was a colony, discover diaries and recollections of the war, and discuss the contributions of Singapore's pioneers, and how fascinating parts of the nation's history was charted.
Gather at a secret mystical spot, located in one of the now-defunct Chinese Kampong sites within the cemetery forest. Discover how the living lived and continues to live among the dead, the effects that modern life and people have had on the spot, and a creative take on how we continue to keep alive the stories of those who came before us.
Discover more on the salvation of the iconic Bukit Brown Cemetery gates, the creation of ad hoc shrines, and the material culture of Bukit Brown — you might even draw a surprising link or two back to European history by understanding the use of decorative elements and materials.
– Terms and Conditions is vary depends on staying period
– Occupancy limited to maximum 2 adults in a Deluxe Garden and Deluxe River View Room.
– The Kasara Suite can hold up to 2 adults and 2 children.
– Charges apply for third-person (adult)