Situated on the longest beach in Mai Khao on the north-western coast of Phuket Island and cocooned by the untouched Sirinath National Park, Anantara Phuket’s suites & villas offer travellers a truly indulgent tropical escape.
– 30% off night rates (2-night minimum)
Let our personality take you through a journey across time — learn the stories behind deaths and burials of a time when Singapore was a colony, discover diaries and recollections of the war, and discuss the contributions of Singapore's pioneers, and how fascinating parts of the nation's history was charted.
Gather at a secret mystical spot, located in one of the now-defunct Chinese Kampong sites within the cemetery forest. Discover how the living lived and continues to live among the dead, the effects that modern life and people have had on the spot, and a creative take on how we continue to keep alive the stories of those who came before us.
Discover more on the salvation of the iconic Bukit Brown Cemetery gates, the creation of ad hoc shrines, and the material culture of Bukit Brown — you might even draw a surprising link or two back to European history by understanding the use of decorative elements and materials.
Booking period: Offer needs to be purchased between now and 31 December 2020
Travel Period: Offers can be redeemed between 01 July – 23 December 2020 & 01 March – 30 September 2021
– Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion.
– A minimum of 2 nights is required for offers to apply in each room category
– Usual payment terms, terms and conditions apply
– Advance reservation is required and subject to availability.
– Any existing bookings that are canceled and re-booked will be charged as per original rates/offers.