The supremely romantic Belmond Jimbaran Puri sits on one of Bali’s most beautiful beaches.
– 3D2N stay (valued at US$660) for US$330, inclusive of tax and service charge
– Choose from 5 Belmond Asia properties: La Residence Phou Vao (Luang Prabang, Laos) / La Residence d’ Angkor (Siem Reap, Cambodia) / Governor’s Residence (Yangon, Myanmar) / Napasai (Koh Samui, Thailand) / Jimbaran Puri (Bali, Indonesia)
– Inclusive of daily breakfast and one-time afternoon tea for 2 persons
– Stay 4 nights or more and receive a complimentary dinner
– Stay in 2020 and enjoy a room category upgrade*
Let our personality take you through a journey across time — learn the stories behind deaths and burials of a time when Singapore was a colony, discover diaries and recollections of the war, and discuss the contributions of Singapore's pioneers, and how fascinating parts of the nation's history was charted.
Gather at a secret mystical spot, located in one of the now-defunct Chinese Kampong sites within the cemetery forest. Discover how the living lived and continues to live among the dead, the effects that modern life and people have had on the spot, and a creative take on how we continue to keep alive the stories of those who came before us.
Discover more on the salvation of the iconic Bukit Brown Cemetery gates, the creation of ad hoc shrines, and the material culture of Bukit Brown — you might even draw a surprising link or two back to European history by understanding the use of decorative elements and materials.
Offer needs to be purchased between 26 May – 11 July 2020
* No upgrade from cottage types to villa types. Upgrade is not applicable between 1 – 5 October 2020
– Latest reopening dates here
– Valid until 30 September 2021 and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged for cash
– Prepayment required, non-refundable
– Higher room categories are available with a supplement upon reservation or upon check-in
– 2 nights must be consecutive
– Children policy: 2 kids up to 11 years old free when staying in the parents’ room
– Advance reservation is required at least 7 days prior to the arrival
– Blackout dates on 22 December 2020 – 4 January 2021, 11 – 17 February 2021 and 19 July – 22 August 2021