Five restored historic tea planter residences, called bungalows, perched at an altitude of 1250 meters in Sri Lanka’s panoramic Ceylon tea region. Each bungalow is unique and offers guests the non-hotel, private house ambiance.
– 10% Discount on room rates (min. 3-night stay)
– 20% discount on all 60 or 90 minute Spa treatments
– Complimentary 5-course tea-infused dinner once during the stay
– Complimentary 60 mins Guided Nature Walk
Let our personality take you through a journey across time — learn the stories behind deaths and burials of a time when Singapore was a colony, discover diaries and recollections of the war, and discuss the contributions of Singapore's pioneers, and how fascinating parts of the nation's history was charted.
Gather at a secret mystical spot, located in one of the now-defunct Chinese Kampong sites within the cemetery forest. Discover how the living lived and continues to live among the dead, the effects that modern life and people have had on the spot, and a creative take on how we continue to keep alive the stories of those who came before us.
Discover more on the salvation of the iconic Bukit Brown Cemetery gates, the creation of ad hoc shrines, and the material culture of Bukit Brown — you might even draw a surprising link or two back to European history by understanding the use of decorative elements and materials.
Booking period: Offer needs to be purchased between now and 31 August 2020
Travel Period: Offer can be redeemed between 1 Aug 2020 – 19 Dec 2021
– Blackout dates 20 Dec 2020 – 10 Jan 2021
– Children of all ages are welcome
– Cancellation 7 days before arrival no charge. If canceled within 7 days of arrival or no-show – full reservation amount charged.
– Non-combinable with any other packages or offers
– Usual payment terms, other terms and conditions may apply