Eastern & Oriental Express travels along one of the most magical and memorable routes in the world. This remarkable sleeper train, is immaculately appointed and air-conditioned throughout, and provides a perfect vantage point from which to view breathtaking scenery, meandering rivers and the lush tropical landscapes of Southeast Asia.
– Singapore – Bangkok (3D2N: see here for full itinerary) or Bangkok – Singapore (4D3N: see here for full itinerary)
– 50% discount on 2nd person for travel by 30 April 2021 (offer ends on 30 September 2020. Not valid for Presidential Cabins, or on Christmas and Near Year’s Eve journeys)
– Your journey includes all meals, house drinks and sight-seeing, as stated in the itinerary
As a Belmond Bellini Club member, we can offer you
– A $500USD gift voucher towards your next Belmond experience for a different product over US$2,500, and redeemed with Blue Sky Escapes, for travel within 18 months
– Complimentary upgrade, subject to availability at the time of check-in (applicable only from a Pullman Cabin to State Cabin only)
– VIP welcome treats
Let our personality take you through a journey across time — learn the stories behind deaths and burials of a time when Singapore was a colony, discover diaries and recollections of the war, and discuss the contributions of Singapore's pioneers, and how fascinating parts of the nation's history was charted.
Gather at a secret mystical spot, located in one of the now-defunct Chinese Kampong sites within the cemetery forest. Discover how the living lived and continues to live among the dead, the effects that modern life and people have had on the spot, and a creative take on how we continue to keep alive the stories of those who came before us.
Discover more on the salvation of the iconic Bukit Brown Cemetery gates, the creation of ad hoc shrines, and the material culture of Bukit Brown — you might even draw a surprising link or two back to European history by understanding the use of decorative elements and materials.
– Subject to availability for new bookings only, and not combinable with any other offers
– More details (including 2020 departure dates) can be found on the Eastern & Oriental Express website