A 12-suite luxury lodge discretely perched above the spectacular Gangtey (Phobjikha) Valley, right in the heart of Bhutan. The 4th of the 5 valleys that make the Bhutan journey, Gangtey (Phobjikha) Valley is a protected reserve for the black necked cranes, remaining untouched from the outside world. A journey into the rich culture, mystique and history of Bhutan awaits you.
– Stay 4 nights, Pay for
– Enjoy original 2020 rates extended up to 31st May 2022 (rates past 31st May 2022 are subject to change)
– (Our exclusive) A complimentary in-suite bath experience
Let our personality take you through a journey across time — learn the stories behind deaths and burials of a time when Singapore was a colony, discover diaries and recollections of the war, and discuss the contributions of Singapore's pioneers, and how fascinating parts of the nation's history was charted.
Gather at a secret mystical spot, located in one of the now-defunct Chinese Kampong sites within the cemetery forest. Discover how the living lived and continues to live among the dead, the effects that modern life and people have had on the spot, and a creative take on how we continue to keep alive the stories of those who came before us.
Discover more on the salvation of the iconic Bukit Brown Cemetery gates, the creation of ad hoc shrines, and the material culture of Bukit Brown — you might even draw a surprising link or two back to European history by understanding the use of decorative elements and materials.
Booking period: Offer needs to be purchased between now and May 31st, 2021
Travel Period: Offers can be redeemed between now and May 31st, 2021
– No deposits required for bookings from now up to 31st May 2021
– Flexibility and waving of cancellation fees for all bookings up to 31st May 2021, including a full refund 10 days prior to check in date
– Full payment deadline will be 7 days prior to the check-in date for all bookings up to May 31st, 2021
– Current bookings can be re-booked through us and/ or rolled over up to 31st May 2022 at no extra charge
– Differences in the rates between seasons are applicable