Park Hyatt Bangkok promises to offer a refined and uniquely Thai experience, reflecting the country’s rich culture and legendary gracious hospitality. It houses 222 luxurious rooms, including 32 suites, featuring unobstructed views of the capital. Starting at 48 square meters, the entry-level rooms rank among the largest in the city.
– Book 3 or more nights and receive 1 complimentary night
– Complimentary room upgrade at time of booking (from first room category to next room category only)
Let our personality take you through a journey across time — learn the stories behind deaths and burials of a time when Singapore was a colony, discover diaries and recollections of the war, and discuss the contributions of Singapore's pioneers, and how fascinating parts of the nation's history was charted.
Gather at a secret mystical spot, located in one of the now-defunct Chinese Kampong sites within the cemetery forest. Discover how the living lived and continues to live among the dead, the effects that modern life and people have had on the spot, and a creative take on how we continue to keep alive the stories of those who came before us.
Discover more on the salvation of the iconic Bukit Brown Cemetery gates, the creation of ad hoc shrines, and the material culture of Bukit Brown — you might even draw a surprising link or two back to European history by understanding the use of decorative elements and materials.
Offer is valid from 1 June – 30 September 2020, for stays between 1 June 2020 – 31 March 2021.
– Limited to 1 free night per stay of 3 nights or more
– Free cancellation with advance notice of up to 24 hours
– Rate is not valid in conjunction with previously booked or held stays, groups/conventions, and may not be combined with any other rates, promotions or offers
– Room upgrades and additional guests may be subject to additional charges
– Limited number of rooms allocated to this rate; reservations subject to availability
– No credit or refund for unused portions
– Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods, special events or extreme demand, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply (unless otherwise noted)