Opened in 1887, Raffles Singapore is one of the few remaining great 19th century hotels in the world. No visit to Singapore is complete without a stay at Raffles; tradition demands it. It reopened in late 2019 after an extensive two-and-a-half year restoration.
Note: Bookings are accepted from 15 July 2020 at the moment, subject to prevailing government guidelines. If there are any changes to the reopening dates, existing bookings can be cancelled or rebooked at no charge. Property is SG Clean-certified.
– Stay 3 nights and get a complimentary 4th night
– Daily breakfast for two at Tiffin Room
– Complimentary US$100 credit per stay to be used at the Raffles Boutique, Raffles Spa, and all Raffles operated restaurants and bars
– Welcome Singapore Slings on arrival
– Complimentary non-alcoholic mini-bar
– Early check-in and late check-out**, subject to availability upon arrival
– Complimentary suite upgrade, subject to availability at the time of booking, for upgrades applicable up to Personality Suite
– Complimentary access to Raffles Spa facilities
– 24-hour Raffles Butler service
– Complimentary Wi-Fi
– Upgrade to next category, subject to availability upon arrival (applicable up to Personality Suite)
– Complimentary Semi-buffet Breakfast in Tiffin Room for two guests per bedroom
– Complimentary Singapore Sling on arrival
– US$100 equivalent Hotel experiential credit per room per stay, to be redeemed at all Raffles-operated Food & Beverage outlets, Raffles Spa and the Raffles Boutique
– Early check-in / late check-out, subject to availability
Let our personality take you through a journey across time — learn the stories behind deaths and burials of a time when Singapore was a colony, discover diaries and recollections of the war, and discuss the contributions of Singapore's pioneers, and how fascinating parts of the nation's history was charted.
Gather at a secret mystical spot, located in one of the now-defunct Chinese Kampong sites within the cemetery forest. Discover how the living lived and continues to live among the dead, the effects that modern life and people have had on the spot, and a creative take on how we continue to keep alive the stories of those who came before us.
Discover more on the salvation of the iconic Bukit Brown Cemetery gates, the creation of ad hoc shrines, and the material culture of Bukit Brown — you might even draw a surprising link or two back to European history by understanding the use of decorative elements and materials.
Offer #1 is valid for bookings and stays from now till 31 August 2022
– Prices are subject to 10% service charge and 7% government taxes
– All reservations have to be fully pre-paid at time of booking and is non-cancellable and non-refundable
– Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other promotions, offers and packages. The management reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice
– All package inclusions are to be utilised during the stay
– The hotel occupants policy is for 2 adults and 2 children (aged 11 and below) or 3 adults per suite. Extra occupant can be arranged for an additional charge.
– Offer is not valid in conjunction with other promotions, discounts or loyalty programmes