Superbly located opposite the Imperial Palace and Hibiya Park in Marunouchi district, and within minutes’ walk of the shopping capital of Ginza, The Peninsula Tokyo offers commanding views of the Japanese capital skyline, sophisticated facilities, extraordinary dining options and the legendary Peninsula service. Fittingly enough, there’s a strong sense of identity here, from the Japanese lantern-shaped building by architect Kazukiyo Sato to the treasure trove of artworks by the country’s up and coming artists that pepper the common areas.
– Book 3 or more nights and receive 1 complimentary night
– Daily American Breakfast at a restaurant (up to two in-room guests daily)
– ¥10,000 dining or spa treatment credit per room stay
– Room upgrade to the next category subject to availability upon arrival
– Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability)
– Complimentary long-distance calls via VOIP
Let our personality take you through a journey across time — learn the stories behind deaths and burials of a time when Singapore was a colony, discover diaries and recollections of the war, and discuss the contributions of Singapore's pioneers, and how fascinating parts of the nation's history was charted.
Gather at a secret mystical spot, located in one of the now-defunct Chinese Kampong sites within the cemetery forest. Discover how the living lived and continues to live among the dead, the effects that modern life and people have had on the spot, and a creative take on how we continue to keep alive the stories of those who came before us.
Discover more on the salvation of the iconic Bukit Brown Cemetery gates, the creation of ad hoc shrines, and the material culture of Bukit Brown — you might even draw a surprising link or two back to European history by understanding the use of decorative elements and materials.
Booking period: now until 31 December 2020
Travel period: 1 April to 31 May 2021
– Based on Best Available Rates
– Offer may be repeated during promotion and stay
– Applicable room types: from Deluxe Room to Deluxe Suite only
– A minimum of three consecutive night’s stay is required to enjoy the third night complimentary
– Rates are subject to 15% service charge, 10% consumption tax and ¥ 200 Tokyo accommodation tax per person per night
– Hotel credit is not applicable to Sushi Wakon and Mini-bar; is not valid on room rate, and may not be converted to cash
– Blackout dates: 10 to 18 February 2021 & 22 March to 9 April 2021